Support EcoAction Arlington’s Energy Masters Program
You can make a difference!
“Donations to EcoAction Arlington’s Energy Masters Program help low-income Arlington families and reduce our carbon footprint.”
Elenor Hodges, executive director, EcoAction Arlington
Donations are being accepted to help provide energy and water saving improvements for families living in affordable housing communities.
To arrange a drop off for your energy program donation or if you have questions, please contact us at [email protected] or 703-228-6406.
Your tax-deductible, monetary contributions will be used to purchase supplies for the apartment retrofits are accepted via the Donate button below.
COVID-19 Update: Please note that due to Arlington County’s closure of the Fairlington Community Center during the pandemic, we ask that you please refrain from mailing checks for the time being. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your support.
Requested supply donations:
- Old t-shirts (to be cut up and used as rags)
- High quality caulk guns
(Higher quality models are easier to load and use and make our volunteers more efficient)
- A monetary donation of $15 will cover the cost of one caulk gun.
- Smart Power Strips
(Which stay on for routers and cable boxes and outlets which turn off to reduce phantom energy use.)
- A monetary donation of $20 will cover the cost of one smart power strip.
- 2.0 gpm shower heads – Niagara or Sava brand massaging types are preferred
- A monetary donation of $7 will cover the cost of one shower head.
- Latex or nitrile gloves – medical or food service grade
- Cans of spray foam
- Scrapers, putty knives, or box cutters – new or used
- Foam water pipe insulation
- Heavy-duty cloth drop cloths
- Brushes for cleaning refrigerator coils and HVAC vents