Join us for an Open House for the Arlington Energy Masters
Date: Wednesday, June 26
Time: 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Location:’ Fairlington Community Center, 3308 S. Stafford Street, Arlington, VA 22206
Details: Join us in making a difference in our community by helping affordable housing residents save energy! The award-winning Arlington Energy Masters program is holding an open house for prospective volunteers.
- Learn about our hands-on training in energy efficiency and’ weatherization techniques
- Meet other volunteers and learn why they are so committed to the effort
- Discover energy efficiency tips you can use in your own home
- Congratulate the 2012-13 Energy Masters program graduates
- Enjoy free food and drinks
We are now accepting applications for the 2013-2014 Arlington Energy Masters Program.’ We will provide priority consideration to all applicants who apply by Monday, July 1. After that date, if there is still space available, we will continue to accept applications until Friday, September 20 or the class is full.
Join us for the Open House on June 26th and then submit your application by July 1st for priority consideration.
Learn more and RSVP for the Energy Masters Open House.