Coming soon! We are pleased to announce the second annual EcoExtraganza celebration on Friday, October 18! We are looking for people to join our planning committee. Our kickoff meeting will be Wednesday, February 13 from 7:00 to 8:30 p.m. at the Walter Reed Community Center, 2909 16th Street S., Arlington. RSVP.
Check out the photos from the October 19, 2018 EcoExtravaganza.
Our 2018 Host Committee:
- Dean Amel and Terry Savela
- John C. Chadwick, AIA
- Lyndell and Margaret Core
- The Honorable Katie Cristol, Arlington County Board
- Jennifer Endo, AHC Inc.
- The Honorable Paul Ferguson, Clerk of the Circuit Court
- The Honorable Jay Fisette, Arlington County Board, 1998 to 2017
- The Honorable Patrick Hope, Virginia House of Representatives
- The Honorable Alfonso Lopez, Virginia House of Representatives
- Andrea Reese, Northern Virginia Conservation Trust
- Michelle Robinson
- The Honorable John Vihstadt, Arlington County Board
Our 2018 Sponsors:
- JBG SMITH
- John Andelin and Ginger Geoffrey, Billy Buck and Company, Capital City Sound, Stantec Architecture
Dean Amel and Terry Savela, Amy Thomas Design, Anya Felch Freelance Designer and Illustrator, Arlington Dentistry by Design, Ballston BID, Cook Brothers, EagleBank, Enventive Consulting, First Citizens Bank, Jay Fisette, Green America, HogBlast! Productions, Mt. Vernon Group of the Virginia Chapter of the Sierra Club, and the Shooshan Company.
- Featured Food/Beverage Sponsors: EcoCaters, Falls Church Distillers, Heavy Seas Alehouse, Loving Cup Vineyard and Winery, and Virginia Imports.