Please join us for an evening celebrating our waterways from source to sea.
Photos captured during our 2018 EcoExtravaganza Celebration.
Sample Arlington’s local cuisine and drinks, mingle with fellow environmental enthusiasts and celebrate our work protecting waterways.
Date: Friday, October 18
Location: Arlington Arts Center, 3550 Wilson Blvd, Arlington
Time: VIP Event: 6:30-7 p.m. Celebration: 7-9 p.m.
Online ticket sales are now closed. Tickets will be available at the door as follows:
- VIP Couple: $300
- VIP Single: $160
- Couple: $150
- Single: $80
- Student: $25
Thank you to our 2019 EcoExtravaganza sponsors!
The 2019 event will feature:
- VIP Reception with special guest Mark Hudson, executive director of Tudor Place. The reception will feature highlights of Tudor Place’s extensive stormwater management project at the historic property.
- Featured Speaker: Jacob Fenston, WAMU Environment Reporter.
- A beautiful venue at the Arlington Arts Center, a contemporary visual arts center dedicated to presenting and supporting new work by regional artists in the mid-Atlantic states since 1974.
- Our region’s best sustainable cuisine, wine, and craft brews.
- A raffle to win a beautiful. handpainted rain barrel with a water theme by artist Charlotte Corcoran.
- Two signature silent auction items:
- Beer tasting/pairing night in the Meridian Pint event room for up to 12 guests.
- A one-week stay in Chincoteague at a completely renovated, comfortable home in town with bright, cheerful rooms with all amenities.
Help us celebrate the work that EcoAction Arlington does to keep our waterways clean and healthy!