Throughout our history, EcoAction Arlington has launched projects in community sustainability, wildlife habitat development, and green living. For many of these projects, we have been pleased to partner with companies who have made our programming possible.
Some of our recent accolades include being:
- Included in the DC Catalogue for Philanthropy as “one of the best small charities in the Greater Washington region.”
- Chosen as an approved charity by the Combined Federal Campaign of the National Capital Area.
- Nominated for an ABBIE award in the “best nonprofit of the year” category by the Arlington Chamber of Commerce.
We are looking for sponsors from $500 to $5,000 to support our work. There are a variety of ways a sponsoring business can support EcoAction Arlington:
- Sponsor local events, service projects, or education workshops
- Provide discounts to EcoAction Arlington members
- Provide goods or services
- Financial support
Benefits of sponsorship include:
- Company name and logo on materials
- Signage and advertisements
- Recognition in our annual report and on our website
To request a sponsorship package, please contact the EcoAction Arlington office by email or by calling 703-228-6427.