Date: Friday, October 19, 2018
Event Time: 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
VIP Event: 6:30 to 7:00 p.m.
Location: Arlington Arts Center, 3550 Wilson Blvd., Arlington
Please join us for a festive evening in honor of the 40th anniversary of Arlingtonians for a Clean Environment, from its grassroots beginnings to its EcoAction Arlington future. Join Arlington’s environmental leaders and your fellow community members in celebrating this milestone featuring:
- Mingling with Arlington’s environmental leaders and your fellow community members.
- Welcoming remarks by Andy Shallal, founder and CEO of Busboys and Poets.
- A beautiful venue at the Arlington Arts Center, a contemporary visual arts center dedicated to presenting and supporting new work by regional artists in the Mid-Atlantic states since 1974.
- Our region’s best sustainable cuisine, wine, and craft brews.
As a special experience for our VIP guests, EcoCaters and Falls Church Distillers will be presenting a paired appetizer and signature cocktail. (6:30 to 7:00 p.m.)
Visit our tickets page.
Special offer: everyone who refers someone who buys a ticket to our event will be eligible for a prize drawing. Prizes include gift cards to Liberty Tavern and Quinn’s on the Corner The drawing will take place on October 22.
Our Host Committee:
- Dean Amel and Terry Savela
- John C. Chadwick, AIA
- Lyndell and Margaret Core
- The Honorable Katie Cristol, Arlington County Board
- Jennifer Endo, AHC Inc.
- The Honorable Paul Ferguson, Clerk of the Circuit Court
- The Honorable Jay Fisette, Arlington County Board, 1998 to 2017
- The Honorable Patrick Hope, Virginia House of Representatives
- The Honorable Alfonso Lopez, Virginia House of Representatives
- Andrea Reese, Northern Virginia Conservation Trust
- Michelle Robinson
- The Honorable John Vihstadt, Arlington County Board
- JBG SMITH
- John Andelin and Ginger Geoffrey, Billy Buck and Company, Capital City Sound, Stantec Architecture
Dean Amel and Terry Savela, Amy Thomas Design, Anya Felch Freelance Designer and Illustrator, Arlington Dentistry by Design, Ballston BID, Cook Brothers, EagleBank, Enventive Consulting, First Citizens Bank, Jay Fisette, Green America, HogBlast! Productions, Mt. Vernon Group of the Virginia Chapter of the Sierra Club, and the Shooshan Company.
- Featured Food/Beverage Sponsors: EcoCaters, Falls Church Distillers, Heavy Seas Alehouse, Loving Cup Vineyard and Winery, and Virginia Imports.
Interested in sponsorship? We are looking for partners for this event at the following levels: Premier ($10,000 minimum), Green ($5,000 minimum), Platinum ($2,500 minimum), Gold ($1,000 minimum), and Silver ($500 minimum). For more information, please email EcoAction Arlington executive director, Elenor Hodges.
The host committee and sponsorship list is as of 9/13/2018.