Through our Tree Canopy Equity Program, EcoAction Arlington has free trees and shrubs available for your property. This program is working to address tree inequity, increase shade, support wildlife and help our planet.
Before Completing the Application:
- Review the background materials and application requirements.
- Review the list of species available and select your top two choices of species. Note that we have limited availability of some species. If needed, we will make awards for limited species on a first-come, first-served basis.
- It may be helpful to print a PDF of the application form and fill it out before applying online. This will help you review required information and can be used as a reference while filling out the online form, especially if you are applying for more than one tree. The actual online application form is below these instructions.
- Have all the documents you will need on hand, including the photo of the planting location and the sketch/map.
- You may save your form and continue later if you need to.
If you need help, please contact us. We have volunteers available to help with tree/site selection or completing the application.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 703-228-6427
We thank the many supporters of our Tree Canopy Equity Program including Amazon, Rock Spring Congregation, St. Mary’s Episcopal Church, Mastercard, and the Virginia Department of Forestry.
2024 Spring Tree Canopy Equity Program Application
Please fill out this form to apply for trees and shrub to be planted in Spring 2024. If you are requesting multiple trees and/or shrubs, then you must complete a separate application per tree. If you are requesting multiple trees or shrubs, then refresh this page after submission to fill out another application form. If you are applying for more than three trees please contact us for a special Group Tree application for multiple trees.
You will get an auto-confirmation message with a copy of your application for every form that you submit. If you don’t get a confirmation email, then we did not receive your application. In that case, please try resubmitting.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact EcoAction Arlington at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-228-6427.
The deadline for submissions is midnight on Friday, January 5, 2024